This Web Site is owned and maintained by Danil Avdeev. The use and access of pages of https://danilavdeev.com/ Site is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
The copyright and material on https://danilavdeev.com/ Web Site is owned by Danil Avdeev. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this Web Site without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
Exclusion of Liability
The Information provided on Danil Avdeev. Web Site is believed to be reliable when posted. However, we cannot guarantee that information will be accurate, complete and current at all times. The Danil Avdeev will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by any user as a result of his/her reliance on information contained in this site.
– Information on this Web Site, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by us without notification.
– Access to and use of Danil Avdeev Web Site is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property.
– This Web Site contains links to other Web Sites. Danil Avdeev accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy of your personal information on such web sites, as these are beyond our control.
Personal Data & Confidentiality
- Danil Avdeev is committed to comply with the legislation for the protection of personal data ( The Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law 138 (I)/2001) to take the necessary measures for the protection of personal data of visitors/users of its website.
- Danil Avdeev is committed to take the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the safety of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration, prohibited access or any other unauthorized form of processing.
- Your personal data will be kept confidential and will be treated as such. Any information about you will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cases where it is allowed be the law.
Amendment of Terms & Conditions
Danil Avdeev may at any time amend any or all Terms and Conditions contained herein and users will be considered as having received notice and bound by the changes.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
In cases of breach of these Terms and Conditions by any user the company may and will take all necessary actions to protect its rights not excluding the possibility of blocking access of any user to the Site.
Problems experienced using our Web Site
Makarios III Avenue No. 60, 3065,
ZAVOS TOWER, Office 201, Limassol, Cyprus
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.